Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us
to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To rent your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $30.00 per person
- Lease and Maintenance Administration Fee: $200
- Refundable security deposit: $500 on approved credit
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $200
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $600
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
- In-unit W/D (if needed - available for 3 bedrooms only): $50/mo
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We are currently closed on weekends
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am – 5:30pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
Green Mountain Elementary
Dunstan Middle School
Green Mountain High School
Augustine Classical Academy
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
2 months is the minimum lease term we offer. Month-to-month options are available upon the end of your initial lease term.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 15 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
All of our 3-bedroom apartment homes have w/d hookups available. Should you need to rent a machine, they’re available for $50/mo. All other apartment homes are able to utilize the laundry rooms we have available in each building. Gone are the days of finding quarters to do laundry. All of our machines are operable with a re-fillable laundry card that can be reloaded in our leasing office.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Comcast/Xfinity Is available for cable or internet. Century Link is available for internet only. We are unable to accommodate satellite dishes.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
Parking is uncovered and included with your apartment home. All spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.